Regional Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is the leader of the sales effort in the assigned geography. He/she is responsible for managing a team of Area Sales Managers (ASMs) within their region. The RSM creates and drives the execution of a go to market strategy that includes both Direct Store Delivery and direct routes to market. This position offers a chance to drive the growth and success of Essentia, and is the starting point for a leadership career within our rapidly growing sales organization.
The RSM is responsible for developing, managing and executing an aggressive annual sales plan for their region. They lead a team to grow sales and market share by identifying and creating new business, and increasing the customer base within the region. This is accomplished by:
- Recruiting, coaching and developing a team of Area Sales Managers (ASMs)
- Working with ASMs to create bottom-up plans with quarterly and annual objectives, ensuring deep penetration of all channels in their market territory
- Partnering with ASMs to execute short and long-term sales objectives and strategies
- Effectively managing Distributors by scheduling and conducting team meetings to inform and educate sales representatives of brand standards to optimize sales performance
- Working with Distributors to call on Key Retail Accounts, ensuring volume, distribution, programming, and staff brand awareness is maximized
- Developing and maintaining the Essentia Scorecard Process with all assigned Distributors
- Collaborating with National Account Managers to maximize execution at key accounts in the region
- Collaborating with Essentia Field Marketing staff to create effective local market sales and awareness driving tactics
- Interacting with Broker Sales Reps in appropriate channels to maximize sales performance
- Maintaining and submitting sales, inventory, and distribution reports
- Reporting and effectively managing all sales expenses and budgets for the region
- At least 8 years’ relevant sales experience, including at least 2 years in a sales management role.
- A College degree is strongly preferred.
- Successful track record of delivering exceptional sales results
- Experience managing Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Distributors is required.
- Key Account sales experience is a plus.
- Strong proficiency working with Microsoft Office products, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong command of business mathematics with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, and drive team execution against goals
- Productive working in a collaborative, team environment with minimal oversight
- Ability to travel overnight and work alternative days/hours as needed, and with proper notification
Area Sales Manager - Dallas/Ft.WorthDallas/Ft.Worth, TXLEARN MORE
Area Sales Manager - Houston Houston , TXLEARN MORE
Area Sales Manager -South CarolinaColumbia, SCLEARN MORE
Area Sales Manager - West Bay AreaSan Francisco, CALEARN MORE
Customer Fulfillment SpecialistBothell , WALEARN MORE
Customer Service RepresentativeBothell, WALEARN MORE
Regional Sales Manager - Pacific NorthwestPacific Northwest, PNWLEARN MORE
Southeast National Account Manager Multiple Cities, Multiple StatesLEARN MORE
Sr. Influencer & Partnership Marketing ManagerBothell, WaLEARN MORE